ATV Source.com | Calendar | ATV/UTV Reviews | ATV/UTV News | ATV/UTV Product Reviews | ATV/UTV Racing | ATV/UTV Trails | ATV/UTV Videos

ATVSource.com Social Community Forums

ATVSource.com is a social community site based on the needs of ATV/UTV fans alike.
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: boots
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:54 am 
Still on the Trailer Member

RENTALMAN wrote:
The best ATV boot by far are made by Kamval in spain. They are tough enough for the winner of the Paris to Dakar race. And they have proven to be fantastic here at Windrock. I ride at least 3 days a week. Mine have held up excellent and are so light and comfortable. Also double waterproff These boots are awsome.

RENTALMAN

I looked them up. Where did you order them from? They look like pretty good boots. How much are they?

ADVERTISEMENT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:36 am 

I been riding in jeans and work boots for years alot cheaper if your going to get muddy anyway and get them all dirty. Tho id recommend work boots that are water proof alot easyer to clean them and keep your feet from getting cold if you ride in cold weather.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:22 am 

My favorite boots are Dunlop Purofort Thermo+. They are rated to -50 Celsius without a liner, are all rubber with steel toe and ankle support. Despite being an extreme cold boot they are not hot in summer months. You can buy them from Marks Work Warehouse in Canada.

You can see them here: http://www.dunlopboots.com/agri/index.p ... 3c1fa989ef

For pants (in the winter) I prefer to use a Mustang Floater Suit used by commerical fishermen, this combined with some micropile long johns and a medium thickness sweater keeps me toasty. I've worn this outfit riding in -25 Celsius weather without windchill.

For pants (the rest of the year) I use Columbia slush pants over whatever I'm wearing. Some of my friends use bib overhauls made by Dickies or Hally Hansen.

Lee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:50 am 

It is a good article. I read very well. It is create my great interest and found that it is related with the real truth which is happen in the world.