ATV Source.com | Calendar | ATV/UTV Reviews | ATV/UTV News | ATV/UTV Product Reviews | ATV/UTV Racing | ATV/UTV Trails | ATV/UTV Videos

ATVSource.com Social Community Forums

ATVSource.com is a social community site based on the needs of ATV/UTV fans alike.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: NOOBIE from missouri
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:35 pm 
Still on the Trailer Member

hi guys im new here to the site and to atv riding and i figured i would introduce myslef. i have a 07 honda trx400ex that i just purchased a few weeks ago and have only been riding twice and love it. I live in O'Fallon MO and i cant wait to go track riding out around here or within a few hour drive.

i dont have any pic's of my ride becuase im in class at college but here is the link to my myspace that has pictures on it.
http://www.myspace.com/pontiacsunfire

If anyone has any questions/comments to help me out or live in MO as well just comment back.

As for me im going home then off to work -_-

ADVERTISEMENT

Post subject: Re: NOOBIE from missouri
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:10 pm 
Trail Riding Member

Should put a crf engine in it and yfz front shocks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:21 pm 
ATVing To The End

Pay no attention to gd's ramblings. Just ride it and enjoy. And, welcome to the forums and the sport.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:40 pm 
Still on the Trailer Member

Hey we have an ATV ride coming up. This is not an open trail but a trail ride. It is located in Canton MO. November 8th.

Info:
$20 per bike. No additional charge for riders. Children under 18 permitted but must wear a helmet. The trail is about 9 miles long and mainly timber riding. It is an at your own pace kinda thing. Last ride we had over 1,000 ppl attend so you could definately find some other places to go and groups to go with.

There will be food available for purchase all day. Also that day there is a soup cook off following the ride by a Relay For Life team, across the road from the parking area.

Please pre register. We cannot guarantee cost or admittance the day of the ride. Checks can be made payable to YALL 16183 Luray Rd Canton MO 63435

More info is on the website. http://fp1.centurytel.net/cancerbusters/
This ride is for RSVP. Its a way for Retired persons to volunteer and help the community. We have always done the Relay For Life rides. There are 2 other places in the county that holds rides as well,(those are done by friends of ours). We hold an annual spring atv ride the last week in March.

Just thought you may be interested