ATV Source.com | Calendar | ATV/UTV Reviews | ATV/UTV News | ATV/UTV Product Reviews | ATV/UTV Racing | ATV/UTV Trails | ATV/UTV Videos

ATVSource.com Social Community Forums

ATVSource.com is a social community site based on the needs of ATV/UTV fans alike.
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The reason we are in search of this information.

We receive numerous phone calls each day from people looking for parts. Piratically those people with mini ATVs. We here at ATV Source do not sale parts and therefore, would like to direct these people to a company who does. Not only will you be helping us out, but this information may help your business make a sale now and then.

We are in search for parts dealers that deal with the mini ATV market. Specifically these brands: Dinli, E-Ton, Kasea, Long Chang, Kearns. We will also accept information from other Parts Dealers that deal with other types of parts and other ATVs.

What we need is the following:

• Business Name:
  • Address:
  • Phone:
  • Fax:
  • Contact Person(s): If you have more than one person who can help, please list them.
  • Email:
  • Web site:

When we receive a phone call from someone who is looking for parts, we will direct them to someone on the list.

Please send all information to: info@atvsource.com

ADVERTISEMENT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:16 am 
Still on the Trailer Member

23 years of collecting atv/snowmobile (polaris yamaha honda suzuki kawasaki) parts close out sale
shipping available to any state withen the US
phone (315) 347-3607 fax (315)347-4009 acres of parts for sale call today!
need old honda threewheeler parts? we have them all call today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:55 pm 

Am I allowed to put a link to my website in my signature? how about if I offer members a discount code to visit our website for parts? We are an authorized Arctic Cat, Suzuki and Yamaha shop located in Fulton NY. We run a Full service shop and our Website offers Online shopping and parts lookup. you can check it out at http://www.wheelawaymotorsports.com and let me know. Thanks! Also for the record I will try and be as regular as possible about helping contribute to the forums.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:18 pm 

Ok guys, here's an update. I am currently being set up with Eton to sell parts. I have also put in letters to 4-5 other smaller atv names to see if we may sell their parts. Response seems pretty good and I will hopefully be listing more names on here soon! Remember Wheel-A-Way Motorsports, http://www.wheelawaymotorsports.com , We'll help you stay "Focused on the Fun"!

Post subject: *NEW UPDATE
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:03 am 

Hey everyone, I have some great news. We are now an authorized parts and repair center for both Eton and Baja Motorsports products. You can visit us at our website @ http://www.wheelawaymotorsports.com or email me @ wheelawayparts@alltel.net , We will be happy to help folks find what they need. Thanks to all!