ATV Source.com | Calendar | ATV/UTV Reviews | ATV/UTV News | ATV/UTV Product Reviews | ATV/UTV Racing | ATV/UTV Trails | ATV/UTV Videos

ATVSource.com Social Community Forums

ATVSource.com is a social community site based on the needs of ATV/UTV fans alike.
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Keep it clean!

Post subject: Ride pictures
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:21 am 
ATV Official
ATV Official

Attachment:
Duck Creek, Or 009.JPG
Finially got to go for a good ride yesterday. Taken just west of Hells Canyon close to Halfway, Or. Check out the new tires ande wheels on the buggy.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post subject: Re: Ride pictures
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:27 am 
ATV Official
ATV Official

Sorry about the double. First picture was called Duck Lake, this one is Twin Lakes, about five miles up the road.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:29 am 
ATV Official
ATV Official

Been riding bikes for better than 50 years, and guess who forgot to gas up?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:08 pm 
ATV Junkie

Nice pics. I forget sometimes too, and I'm only 47...haha. T least you have an excuse... :lol:

I've been doing some nice 50+ mile rides recently from home, exploring some places I haven't been to before. One day soon I'm planning on an overnight camping trip on the Navajo reservation, leaving from home and probably going as far as Colorado. Can't really go into Colorado legally because that would put me on the Ute reservation. They don't like trespassing, while the Navajos don't care.

Don't know that I'll be riding on this set of 6 days off, as I have to replace a leaky fork seal (replacing both sides) and change the fork oil on my streetbike. And replace the plugs and do a valve adjustment on the Grizzly. Plus, I'm getting ready for vacation next month.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:51 am 
ATV Official
ATV Official

Sounds like you're a busy busy man. The fellow who run out of gas was my 83 year old brother, seen here siphoning gas from his sons Ranger. We got quite a kick out of it.

This summer looks as though it's going to be a bust. We came back from a week in the Utah desert down around Little Sahara in late May, and this ride and a short one from here at the house yesterday is all I've ridden. Been sicker than a dog for most of the spring/summer. All I feel like doing is setting around and napping. Have another doctor's appointment tommorrow, and if he can't convince me he can help, thinking strongly of going home. I can set there and be miserable better than here. Trouble is I'll have to fly the daughter out so she can help me drive home. Grandma absolutely refuses to drive the train.

Anyway, have fun on your trip, and keep us posted on the success.