ATV Source.com | Calendar | ATV/UTV Reviews | ATV/UTV News | ATV/UTV Product Reviews | ATV/UTV Racing | ATV/UTV Trails | ATV/UTV Videos

ATVSource.com Social Community Forums

ATVSource.com is a social community site based on the needs of ATV/UTV fans alike.
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Manco Talon ATV?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:26 am 
Still on the Trailer Member

Does anybody have any info on the Manco Talon ATV? Im looking for reviews or test rides that people have done. I think this is a good looking ATV and im thinking about purchasing it, please let me know what you think of the Manco ATV,s. Thanks!
John

ADVERTISEMENT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:15 am 

My nephew has a manco talon,it is a powerfull and smooth ride I was impressed at first but he has had alot of problems with it,mostly minor: replaced started,battery,it has blown fuses,overheated,eletrical plug came loose and we zip tyed it. Also I think these are just rebadged china made atv's,I did a fare amount of serching online and I have found almost identical units for sale for much less with the same specs:water cooled 260cc,CVT automatic,etc.

Post subject: Re: Manco Talon ATV?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:44 am 

i bought a manco talon 2 x 4 260cc two weeks ago so far i havent had any broblems out of it but i no one thing thing the motor is pretty strong i am hoping to have good luck with my talon.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:15 pm 

I have had a Manco Talon 260cc 4X4 for 2 yrs. now. I havn't had any problems with it due to routine maint. being followed ( oil change, grease, ect. ). I use it for hunting, fishing and anything else. I would encourage re-searching all of your options, but for the price and reliability it's a good choice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 am 

My fried just bought one last month, at first it was great but now it has a lot of electrical problems.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:30 am 

I wouldn't buy another Manco in my life time. I have had nothing but problems with my 4-wheeler.

I don't recommended buying one, if need be spend the extra cash and get a Honda etc.