ATV Source.com | Calendar | ATV/UTV Reviews | ATV/UTV News | ATV/UTV Product Reviews | ATV/UTV Racing | ATV/UTV Trails | ATV/UTV Videos

ATVSource.com Social Community Forums

ATVSource.com is a social community site based on the needs of ATV/UTV fans alike.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Long Chang LC15occ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:03 pm 
Still on the Trailer Member

i have a long chang 15occ fourwheeler i am almost certin that the frames is a yamaha blaster frame the engine is zongshen does anybody know where i can find parts for this four wheeler as i need a throttle cable and the plastic needs replaced. my other question is would i just be able to switch to a blaster 200cc egine and then update to blaster plastics....oh the thing has yamaha ignition and wiring harness front headlight thank you for any replies and help

ADVERTISEMENT

Post subject: Re: Long Chang LC15occ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:16 pm 
ATVing To The End

You may be SOL. There used to be a longchang website that listed
distributors worldwide, but it appears to be gone. You might try Ebay, but that will be only a maybe.

If you are a good enough fabricator, you could put a Blaster engine in it. Might require some cutting and welding of motor mounts. Might not be geared properly for the 2-stroke engine, however.

There is very little info on Chinese quads on here, or anywhere, for that matter. Good luck. I did a google search for longchang parts and found nothing in the way of parts sellers. I did find several
requests for parts sources, but no responses to those requests.
One was for a throttle cable by someone calling themselves Explorer. Would that have been you?

Post subject: Re: Long Chang LC15occ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:06 am 
Still on the Trailer Member

no that would not have been me i have some ways around the lack of support the engine is showing up to be very common on scooters and such medium amount of resoursces out there but i think blaster engine trans will just bolt in ...because a blaster swing arm shock and front a arms just bolt right up