ATV Source.com | Calendar | ATV/UTV Reviews | ATV/UTV News | ATV/UTV Product Reviews | ATV/UTV Racing | ATV/UTV Trails | ATV/UTV Videos

ATVSource.com Social Community Forums

ATVSource.com is a social community site based on the needs of ATV/UTV fans alike.
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Message about this Forum
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:31 pm 
ATV Junkie

Welcome to the new racers and promoters discussion forum.

This forum is in place to open constructive dialogue between promoters, racers, and spectators pertaining to the continuance of our sport.

"Special Guests" will appear from time to time to answer questions in a professional and accurate manner. Watch for these folks!!!

I am a long time supporter of our sport and am in contact with numerous Promoters, Officials, Series Owners, etc around the country. One complaint that I hear a lot is that there are never enough quad riders. Well, let's put our collective heads together to figure out ways to increase participation in ATV off road events!!!

Some topics to consider:

1. What we think would make more NEW riders come to the track to participate in racing.

2. How to best market your event, including schedules and classes being run.

3. Series Information: How being part of a particular series has benefitted you.

4. Track prep. What draws racers to an event.

5. Gaining sponsors for an event or series

There are lots of topics and I know that with your expertise, we can flush out information that will benefit many folks and will help keep our sport alive and growing. We cannot all be at every single event and series throughout the US and Canada. That is where this forum comes in. Lets talk about things that work, things that dont work and in general about what can help our sport. I do not expect punches to be pulled in discussing these topics, but lets keep the criticism constructive.

Thanks again and I look forward to a great future with this forum

Mark Chapman (chapmanmd)
Forum Moderator

ADVERTISEMENT