ATV Source.com | Calendar | ATV/UTV Reviews | ATV/UTV News | ATV/UTV Product Reviews | ATV/UTV Racing | ATV/UTV Trails | ATV/UTV Videos

ATVSource.com Social Community Forums

ATVSource.com is a social community site based on the needs of ATV/UTV fans alike.
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:54 pm 
Still on the Trailer Member

I have resolved the issue and just wanted replace what I said early in this post with:

Don't waste your money here. Customer service is terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:28 pm 

Finally got a good number for Polaris today that the dealers use and called them. I was told they are going to send it to the resolution center and they will be contacting hinds to see WHY Hinds did NOT call them on this situation because if there is a problem the dealers cannot fix which Hinds could not (morons) they are to call Polaris to get the matter resolved ASAP. They were not happy Hinds was trying to talk me into a Brute Force or a Grizz at all let me tell ya nor where they not happy that the Hinds made no attempt to fix the problem.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:12 pm 

I agree. HINDS is being blasted all over the various forums (model dependent - ATV's and Motorcycles) for very poor service, not fullfilling promises and bad business practices. My personal experience is that they are SNEAKY. BE WARE. I was overcharged for my accessories by 17% after the lady in the Parts Department let me have the original invoice. The Document I was given when I had to pay was $530. The realy pricing was $460. I also was DINGED for a $250 'Document Fee' on my delivery invoice. FIRST TIME I'D EVER SEEN IT. NO DISCLOSURE BEFORE DELIVERY OF MY PURCHASE. Shame on them. Shame on me for not being careful.....so I'm warning everyone else.