ATV Source.com | Calendar | ATV/UTV Reviews | ATV/UTV News | ATV/UTV Product Reviews | ATV/UTV Racing | ATV/UTV Trails | ATV/UTV Videos

ATVSource.com Social Community Forums

ATVSource.com is a social community site based on the needs of ATV/UTV fans alike.
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:31 pm 
Still on the Trailer Member

Hey guys, new here. But anyways I bought 2 new wheelers from North Country Yamaha in Tomahawk WI. Later on, on 3/28/08 I had them install a Stage 2 HC and a gytr intake I had. I bought the parts myself and they did just the install. I paid for the labor over the phone and picked up my quad with my buddy Mike late at night. I was at work. So I went to get it and my old parts weren't outside. I called the next day and Larry said they were in a box. He said just pick them up next time you drive by. I figured cool. 2 weeks later I went there for a pilot jet for my yfz450 and he said they can't find the parts and then just starred at me.

I was ahhh well what will be done about this? He said, I'm sure they will pop up. 1 1/2 years later and afterabout 9 phone calls and 6 stop ins. They still can't find my stuff. I decided 3 weeks ago to contact there general manager and he says they left the parts sitting on my quad that night. Seems like 1 1/2 years ago is a clear memory huh? lol. I said I had a buddy with me and there was nothing there! He offered to just replaced my stock cam with a used one. I said no! I want my cam and stock air filter back. He then said well I have to go think on it. So I called him back and told him I wanted a used cam and my air filter. He agreed and said come pick them up! Its 80 miles 1 way for me. I told him you can ship them to me, I was there several times to get them and you didn't have them! He said well I need a signature form you on them, I said to him, well do a signature upon delivery and ship them its just fair isn't it?

Then he said on the BBB that both my atv's are heavily modded. They have no idea whats even done. He said my yfz engine was extrememly modded. All I have done is a air filter and slip on and re-jetted. Is this guy just stupid? The GM I spoke to from Antigo, WI is Joe. Then he goes on about how he went out on a limb for me when we ordered out wheelers. lol We had check in hand and made deposits on both quads before he ordered them even. Not mentioning my wifes wheeler was 1 1/2 weeks late on deliver. He said after telling me a deposit price after I got it and drove all the ways to them that it wasn't enough. Talk about hassle!

I hope reads this! He really lied to the BBB, but their reopening the case. For my parts are still not shipped to me.
Thanks guys.
Craig

ADVERTISEMENT